Sales Executive (Ref GL0100)
Minimum 2 years Gulf experience with
Receptionist (Ref GL0101) Good written and oral communication skill.
Sales Executive (Ref KF0100)
Minimum 2 years Gulf Experience in the
Marketing Executive - Ref GCC0100
Minimum 5 years experience in the
Porotta Maker - Ref GCC0100
Sales Executive - Ref GCS0100
AREA MANAGER - REF: NO.: FM:01
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Area Manager for supermarket who is looking to progress their career and develop exposure within a multi-site environment. The role is ideal for an ambitious convenience Retail sector manager who is eager to undertake a new challenge in their career.
Marketing Executive-Catering - REF:NO:GCC 001
Minimum 2 to 3 years UAE work experience in same capacity
UAE Driving licence holder.
Excellent communication Skill.
Minimum qualification must be bachelor degree.
Web Designer - Ref GRW 001
The job profile is:
Execution of the web design using HTML 5 / CSS 3, J Query, word press.
Putting the website live online.
Updating and follow up(maintenance) of the websites activity for feature betterment.
De-bugging & testing.
keeping Facebook pages for the company up to date, with new material write-up and images. (one of the very basic requirement is of having proficiency in spoken and written English)
Ready to take new challenges and learn new techniques and processes for better web design & development according to the market trend and evolution.
Job Role - Area Store Manager - Supermarket Food Retailer:
You will be responsible for providing support and guidance across a region of Store Managers. You would be responsible for influence, guiding and supporting to performance of a variety of sites.
• Minimum 3-5 year Food retail management experience, either as a Store Manager, General Manager, Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager (Department Managers from larger supermarkets will also be considered).
• Strong communication / customer service / organizational skills.
• Experience in delivering best practice
• Excellent customers serviced standards
• Experience in People development skills.
• Excellent track record of achievement: maximizing sales and achieving / surpassing targets
STORE SUPERVISOR – SUPERMARKET REF: NO:FM:02:
Exciting opportunity for an experienced supervisor for supermarket who is looking to progress their career and develop exposure within a multi-site environment you will assist with scheduling, supervision of team members as well as with the day-to-day flow of the supermarket. Additionally you will maintain attractive Grocery displays and support the regional Grocery vision. Your will work closely with the to ensure smooth operation of the supermarket. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and team members.
• Minimum 3-5 year supermarket supervisor experience or equivalent.
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities of Courtesy Clerk and Grocery Team Member.
• Extensive knowledge of Grocery Team procedures and policies.
• Capable of teaching others in a constructive and positive manner.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members.
• Ability to perform physical requirements of position.
• Ability to operate all necessary equipment.
• Strong organizational skills; basic computer skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Able to prioritize efficiently and delegate responsibilities.
BRANCH MANAGER – HYPERMARKET REF: NO:FM:03
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Branch Manager for Hypermarket who is looking to progress their career and develop exposure within a multi-site environment. The role is ideal for an ambitious convenience Retail sector manager who is eager to undertake a new challenge in their career.
• Minimum 10 year Hypermarket Managerial level experience or equivalent.
• Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
• Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
• Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
• Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
• Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
• Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
• Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Arabic Cook (Arab Nationality Only)
REF:NO: GCC 002
Cashiers - Ref FF0100
Tandoori Maker - FF0101
A/C Mechanic - Ref GCRE0100
Must have minimum 2 year UAE
Electrician cum plumber - Ref GCRE0101
- Ref GG0100
Candidate must have minimum 10 years experience in same field at GCC.
Production Supervisor ( Bakery )
- Ref GG0101
Candidate must have minimum 3year experience in large production unit.
Sales Supervisor (Bakery Sales)
- Ref GG0102
Candidate should have experience in same filed in UAE .